With Ganga & Jivan
The Training is for everybody who has taken part in Awareness Intensives Retreats (Who is in? or Satori) and wants to deepen their understanding of themselves and the process.
You will acquire the tools to facilitate Who Is In? and you will learn a lot about communicating in a more aware, mature, and spontaneous way.
The AIR Training consists of three parts of 7 days each spread over one year to give time for participation in as many AIR as possible.
Each Module has a theme and combines days of self-inquiry with teachings.
The focus is on experiencing oneself directly in this moment without getting involved in ones own or other people's story.
AIR Training 2021/22
Module I: Structure and procedures of the AIR
- Learning what the AIR is about, it’s potential, it’s pitfalls
- Full introduction of the AIR structure by trainees is filmed and reviewed by all
- Full AIR run by trainees
Module II: Working with individuals
- Learning and practice of giving ‘interviews’
- Working individually with participants during the dyads
- Relevant theme centered inquiry sessions as well as with the koan
Module III: Working with the group as a whole
- Running active meditations
- When and how to do a Q&A
- Preparation for AIR: requirements of venue; who is the AIR recommended for; dealing with emergencies
- Facilitation of a 'real' AIR with participants joining from outside